Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Intuit ever going to increase the number of lines available for the T1135 form?

I have the exact same problem.  This has gone on for several years.  Have been filing the tax electronically, and manually producing the T1135 using CRA's fillable PDF form.  I need to the the detailed method, and have 8 different equities to report in section 2 shares of non-resident corporations.  Have purchased Ufile desktop, and was able to successfully do the form there.  Starting this year, I will be reporting using Ufile, so I can file both the return and T1135 electronically.  I will no longer be buying turbotax desktop.

Is Intuit ever going to increase the number of lines available for the T1135 form?

I'm using QuickTax/TurboTax since 2000, and have the exact same problem too. What frustrated me the most is that we got the EXACT same response "request send to development team and they will look into it" years after years, every year!

The fact that this hasn't been fixed for so many years leads me to doubt that either the request has NOT been send, or the development team just totally ignored it. In fact this should be a product defective request, not a product enhancement request, since we can add rows using CRA forms, but not TurboxTax!

Even though I already purchased TurboTax 2023, I'm just sick of it requiring me to manually fill out T1135 using CRA form and submit it separately. So I go ahead and bought UFile and try it out yesterday! Much of my dismay, the learning curve is not hard at all and I'm ready to netfile my returns AND T1135 within hours. As a bonus, it also support foreign currencies (Box 13) on T5008 correctly, which is totally missing in TurboTax and require us to manually covert it ourselves (another big product defect)!

My only regret is that I should have switch years ago!

usav

OMG ... ------ is so much cheaper too ! Thanks for the heads up.