Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter box 45 from Releve 15 (Quebec)? It should be a deduction for "Amount eligible of Quebec Capital Gain deduction on resource property" on line 292b.

5 Replies

Where do I enter box 45 from Releve 15 (Quebec)? It should be a deduction for "Amount eligible of Quebec Capital Gain deduction on resource property" on line 292b.

Releve 15 is populated only by T5013. Enter T5013 in your tax return.

I already entered T5013. Some of the boxes related to Releve 15 did auto-populate from T5013 but not all. Box 45 of Releve 15 should be the source to populate a deduction on line 292b. I don't even see line 292b on the Quebec return in TurboTax Standard. Do I need to be using the Premier version?

You need to enter twice the amount on line 48 of Schedule G (income) and the regular amount on line 51 of the TP726.7 (deduction). You will need to overwrite the last one but don’t worry you will still be able to Netfile your return.

Either I do not understand the recommendation or it is not relevant. RL-15 has the box 45 which represents a fraction of the capital gain deduction by this LP that is admissible to the tax credit which is calculated using TP-726.20.2-V form. This deduction depends on a number of other factors, this is just one of the caps used for it (so it can be anywhere between 0 and this amount). This deduction needs to go to the line 292, although this line is populated through both TP-726.7 and TP-726.20.2-V. So, basically, if you do not have anything relevant to TP-726.7 (farm etc), then TP-726.20.2-V is important. And is cannot be properly completed right now because of the missing box 45 in RL-15 slip dialog.

Wil_JJ
Returning Member

I have the same problem with box 45 of my RL-15 but I also have a problem with box 26, couldn't find it. I have tried all the recommendations regarding this matter, nothing worked for me... Any other suggestion on this issue?