Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makeshn

I am a deemed resident of Canada for 2021. I am able to print the federal tax form, but I cannot find my Quebec tax return. How do I print it?

I was in Canada till July and then moved out of Canada. Once I filled in all my details on Turbotax, it generated my federal tax return, but I cannot find my Quebec tax return.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am a deemed resident of Canada for 2021. I am able to print the federal tax form, but I cannot find my Quebec tax return. How do I print it?

On the left side menu, select My info, and then select your province of residence.

*Did you enter Quebec in "What province/territory did you live in on Dec 31, 2021?" as a deemed resident but moved out of Canada in July.

Here are instructions on how to print a copy of your tax return to mail to Revenu Québec:

TurboTax Online:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.

2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.

3. Click on the “Open a PDF of your Québec return for printing” link to open/save a PDF of your RQ barcode return.

You should be able to see the picture below:

Quebec.png

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

On the left side menu, select My info, and then select your province of residence.

*Did you enter Quebec in "What province/territory did you live in on Dec 31, 2021?" as a deemed resident but moved out of Canada in July.

Here are instructions on how to print a copy of your tax return to mail to Revenu Québec:

TurboTax Online:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.

2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.

3. Click on the “Open a PDF of your Québec return for printing” link to open/save a PDF of your RQ barcode return.

You should be able to see the picture below:

Quebec.png

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.