Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot print page 2 of TP-1029.TM (TPF-1.X) in the PDF version of the forms to be mailed to Revenue Quebec. How can I get it to display?

The page does not display in the version to be mailed to the government or the one we keep for our files.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot print page 2 of TP-1029.TM (TPF-1.X) in the PDF version of the forms to be mailed to Revenue Quebec. How can I get it to display?

Thank you for your question.

Any online software can't print this form.

The government asked for this and they will accept your return without this form.

Have a good day.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Thank you for your question.

Any online software can't print this form.

The government asked for this and they will accept your return without this form.

Have a good day.

I tried submitting without page 2 to Revenu Quebec and they returned it to me with a letter explaining it's needed.

You chose the copy for the post on the printing section ? You will need to call us with this letter. We have an association with revenu Québec about this form. We will need a copy.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/
We look forward to hearing from you.

Yes I did, I printed the "PDF binder".  I already did contact you about this last week, you were suppose to get back to me by e-mail to get a copy of this letter but I did not receive any information/e-mail since last week.