Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4705sam-

I could not file with Turbo Tax using a MAC -the advisor said I could not print my forms at a certain point in order to do some it manually? Complex tax. Windows?

3 Replies

I could not file with Turbo Tax using a MAC -the advisor said I could not print my forms at a certain point in order to do some it manually? Complex tax. Windows?

With Mac, iPad or iPhone use Turbotax on-line. This is the better option anyway, you are always using the most updated software, your files are more secure, and don't need to mess about loading the software on your device. You can still store and print your return.

I've been using on-line TT for years with Mac and iPad, works great!  

At least one very well known fax preparation product is now ONLY available in an online product, and in cant surely be long b4 CRA comes into the 21st Century!

4705sam-

My joint taxes with my spouse are very complex, I need a hybrid solution (rental property agricultural land, foreign ownership, investments etc.  If I cannot print the return and some of the schedules in order to shift into manual mode at certain  points it is not going to work.

I had understood you were referring to use of MacOS to file taxes.
The TT on-line products essentially are the same for either Mac or Windows, and the same is true for other tax software products. If your tax situation is complex, you may want to use the Premier version of TT, which would handle most tax cases.
If this is not to your liking, you may wish to a Dax preparation service.