Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have printed my 2014 tax return as the automatic file online option was not available...there is nowhere for me to sign the forms...is this right?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have printed my 2014 tax return as the automatic file online option was not available...there is nowhere for me to sign the forms...is this right?

Thank you for your question.

Yes there is definitely an area for you to sign your return and mail out.  You  may have printed the copy that is saved for your files. Have you verified and gone through the steps to file where it indicates to file then it will ask to file or  to print and mail your return?

If your still having issues not seeing the area kindly call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

An Agent is standing by

Martine@TurboTax

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Thank you for your question.

Yes there is definitely an area for you to sign your return and mail out.  You  may have printed the copy that is saved for your files. Have you verified and gone through the steps to file where it indicates to file then it will ask to file or  to print and mail your return?

If your still having issues not seeing the area kindly call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

An Agent is standing by

Martine@TurboTax

Actually, rather than mail out the printed return, you should just wait until February 15, when CRA opens the electronic filing window.  When you netfile the return, it can be processed within 2 weeks, rather than waiting for a paper filed return to be processed, which can take months.