Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to NETFILE my 2017 return or even print it off but it won't allow me to do either. It says i did not run a review but I did a few times

Really disappointed with the lack of interest in helping us all get our 2017 tax returns submitted to CRA. It’s pretty urgent considering we are all obviously very late submitting them. 

I just attempted to request a refund with the link you provided but it’s not in English. Would you kindly provide us with the link in English? 

Thank you in advance. 

I am trying to NETFILE my 2017 return or even print it off but it won't allow me to do either. It says i did not run a review but I did a few times

I had this problem too but managed to fix it. Not sure if it will work for others. All I did was go back into my t4 and take out box 10. I know from using turbitax that this causes an error. Once I made the error and then fixed it in the review, I could netfile it.

Thanks @AverageTaxpayer but nothing has worked so I have now completed the return with another company.
I’m requesting a refund from Turbotax. 

Yes, I did the same, refund.  I was able to complete both 2017 adn 2018 returns with another provider while waiting for Turbotax support to answer my call (55 mins).  Ridiculous that I spent hours of my time trying to submit one claim.  after three calls to support (a total of 150 mins waiting on hold listening to the same jingle on repeat) and over two hours speaking with support, and no resolution.  

I paid to file but I cant file or print, it just keeps looping back to review even tho Ive gone thru it many times. Its now March and I still cant netfile or print to mail...

Get a refund and file with H&R block. Faster cheaper and better.  Don’t waste any more of your time with this product. 

mochiboy123
Returning Member

Hello, it has been nearly 2 months. Do you have an update?

They don’t seem to reply to these... I have yet to hear... suggest getting a refund as I did.

Where do I send a request for a refund? Haven’t had any luck getting in touch with anyone. 
thanks 

call the number, be patient.  It took 30 - 55 minutes every time i called.  Recommend at 9am, when they open, or maybe late in evening.  When they ask for a ticket number, just say you want to talk to someone.