Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Albayati
Returning Member

T1 General for 2022

Hello there,
This years, I decided to seek assistance from an expert to file my income tax, and I received a notification to download the necessary documents for future reference, which I promptly did. However, upon reviewing the documents, I realized that the T1 General I downloaded was only a summary, consisting of around 8 pages. What I actually need is the full T1 General, which should be about 25+ pages long.

In the past, I have filed my income tax on my own through TurboTax online on my own for a few years, and I have access to my previous years' T1 General documents. However, for the most recent year, 2022, which is the first year I filed my income tax through an agent, I am unsure how to access the full T1 General document. I understand that this document should stay on my account for up to 7 years, but I am unsure how to locate it for the year 2022.

Could you please advise me on how to access the full T1 General document for the year 2022 as soon as possible?

Thank you in advance
2 Replies
anchorit

T1 General for 2022

I need to download and print my T! General for 2020, 2021, and 2022.

Please provide this for me as soon as possible as it is needed for me to be able to purchase a property.

Thank You,

Arlene Lowery

T1 General for 2022

You can get this information you need on your CRA "My Account". As you need your final processed return from the Canada Revenue Agency. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.