Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not receive my husband's CPP or OAS tax forms this year. I have calculated his income by simply adding the bank account deposits. what other figures do I need?

1 Reply

I did not receive my husband's CPP or OAS tax forms this year. I have calculated his income by simply adding the bank account deposits. what other figures do I need?

You can see what information is needed for CPP and OAS by looking at the tax slips for each. You can see them on these Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) webpages:

T4A(P) Statement of Canada Pension Plan Benefits

T4A(OAS), Statement of Old Age Security

However, we would highly recommend that you get the actual slips themselves, in order to be certain, you are entering the correct information.

To get a copy of your slips, visit Service Canada or call them at 1-800-277-9914.

You can also view them by logging into the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account service.

Or have TurboTax get the information from your My Account by using Auto-Fill. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to use Auto-Fill in TurboTax Online: In TurboTax Online, how do I use Auto-fill my return?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.