Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skoreb

I do not have an LLP/HBP balance owing. Turbotax indicates I withdrew from RRSP. How can I fix my Turbotax account to reflect that I have 0 owing 0 taken from my RRSP?

I have confirmed with the CRA and I have paid my Home Buyers Plan and Life Long Learning Plan balance in full. My Notice of Assessment confirms nothing is owing as did the conversation with the CRA representative. When Turbotax if obtaining information, it is obtaining the incorrect information where it shows the I have taken money out of the LLP and that I owe money to the LLP this year. How can I fix this glitch?

2 Replies

I do not have an LLP/HBP balance owing. Turbotax indicates I withdrew from RRSP. How can I fix my Turbotax account to reflect that I have 0 owing 0 taken from my RRSP?

Is this the same issue you had with the LLP entries.  Now it is showing for HBP.   Under RRSP  choose Home buyers Plan tick the box so the schedules will open, continue through and remove any entries that were uploaded from CRA.  Review the RRSP summary to see if the RRSP amount is now removed.

tadric

Same glitch is happening for me for the 2020 Income Tax year. I can enter a $1 amt, but as soon as I enter zero the system shows I owe hundreds of dollars.