Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimesh13

I have unused RRSP Contribution for last year (Jan to Mar/15).I did not mention that that in my 2014 income tax return. How can I claim that amount now?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have unused RRSP Contribution for last year (Jan to Mar/15).I did not mention that that in my 2014 income tax return. How can I claim that amount now?

You need to request an adjustment for the 2014 tax return to include those rrsp contributions.  Any rrsps purchased in the first 60 days of a calendar year must be reported on the previous year's tax return.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You need to request an adjustment for the 2014 tax return to include those rrsp contributions.  Any rrsps purchased in the first 60 days of a calendar year must be reported on the previous year's tax return.
kcrosbie

So how would I request that adjustment?