Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skoreb

Turbotax imported my LLP information from CRA incorrectly. I have confirmed with CRA and I do not owe LLP. How do I fix Turbotax?

4 Replies

Turbotax imported my LLP information from CRA incorrectly. I have confirmed with CRA and I do not owe LLP. How do I fix Turbotax?

Click on RRSPs on the top white bar,  scroll down to Life Long Learning plan.    Click on your name in the Profile section so the next section will open  - continue - remove the incorrect entries - continue If there are incorrect entries in the "additional Lifelong" section remove them also. Continue - again if any entries in this section of the LLP remove incorrect ones.  That should remove all incorrect entries in regards to a LLP that you say you do not belong to and that CRA incorrectly uploaded to your tax return..  In the RRSP/PRPP summary you should see no dollar amounts for the 2017 LLP.

skoreb1

Thanks however this did not work. My RRSP summary has a balance under 2017 HBP and LLP repayment required but not made and included in income.

Were you able to go inside each section to see what entries have been made?  Starting with Lifelong Learning Plan Profile    Tick both boxes  so the pages open.  When you continued, were there amounts entered in the Details section?  if so did you remove and click continue.  After each removal you must continue so it will save with the new entries you have made or in this case removed.
skoreb

Yes, I had done the above steps and continue to have an amount under 2017 HBP and LLP repayment required but not made and included in income