Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax wants data in form TP-80 in Quebec. Have not had any income in 10 years. This year won't let me netfile Quebec return. anyone have solution to this issue?

I already tried clearing the form and still did not work.  
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax wants data in form TP-80 in Quebec. Have not had any income in 10 years. This year won't let me netfile Quebec return. anyone have solution to this issue?

You will need to do them in order- Open the T2125- Edit- Forms: clear form- back to edit- forms- close all unused forms. You need to do them in this order for it to work- So do the same afterward with the TP-80 and then the schedule L.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You will need to do them in order- Open the T2125- Edit- Forms: clear form- back to edit- forms- close all unused forms. You need to do them in this order for it to work- So do the same afterward with the TP-80 and then the schedule L.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

The suggestion worked and solved my issue.  Thank You

You're welcome.