Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't find my wife's Notice of Assessment and therefore we don't know her RRSP deduction limit. CRA need it to login to My Account as well. How can we find this out?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

We can't find my wife's Notice of Assessment and therefore we don't know her RRSP deduction limit. CRA need it to login to My Account as well. How can we find this out?

You can call CRA and ask them over the phone.  There may be a bit of a wait at this time of year, but once you connect with an agent and confirm your identity you can ask for any details about your tax account, including RRSP contribution room.

Call 1-800-959-8281

When the call is answered, press "*" on your phone to be connected with a live agent.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You can call CRA and ask them over the phone.  There may be a bit of a wait at this time of year, but once you connect with an agent and confirm your identity you can ask for any details about your tax account, including RRSP contribution room.

Call 1-800-959-8281

When the call is answered, press "*" on your phone to be connected with a live agent.