Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter my husband and I's T2200S E forms that we had signed for working at home due to COVID?

1 Reply

Where do I enter my husband and I's T2200S E forms that we had signed for working at home due to COVID?

To enter the details of the T2200S form which is used to declare the condition of employment stating working from home due to COVID, follow the steps outlined below:

1. Sign in to your return.
  2. Click Find from the top right corner of the page.
  3. Type T2200S and select T2200S Declaration of Conditions of Employment for Working at Home Due to COVID- 19 from the list of options available below and click Go.
  4. On Employment Expenses page, read the information mentioned and click Yes.
  5. On [Name] Employment Expenses Profile page, checkmark the option T2200S - Declaration of Conditions of Employment for Working at Home Due to COVID-19, and answer Yes/No to the following two questions and click Continue.
  6. On the next page checkmark the method by which you wish to file for your employment expenses and answer the question which pop ups at the bottom and click Continue. Follow the information on upcoming pages and do not forget to click Continue at the end of every page as it saves your data.

For more information visit our TurboTax article- T2200s Declaration of Conditions of Employment for Working at Home due to COVID-19

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.