Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

b18ptacek
Returning Member

CA 3801 Ready by the State but not in Turbo Software

Turbo is trying to go to the "active participation" section while this is and has been for years, a "passive activity". Trying to fill in Lines 1a-d dealing with "active participation" when it should be going to lines 2a-2d. For years and years Turbo has had no problems find the right sections. Could Intuit please use a previous year's code and copy the code from there.

PS "soon" is not usable in determining when I can file that will get me a large refund. I doubt Intuit would give me interest on my delayed receipt of refunds. "Between day (earlies) and day (latest)" would be a much better way to indicate when the form has made it through Intuit's coding, testing and rollout. It's not hard, every corporation has project estimated dates for software.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

CA 3801 Ready by the State but not in Turbo Software

Form CA 3801 is currently scheduled to be released on March 3, 2022.  You can monitor the status of the form via the link below. If the forms become available sooner than the currently published date, the article will be updated to provide the new availability date.

California Individual Form Availability

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies