Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS IP PIN Problem

Can anyone give me a recommendation to contact someone in the IRS to help me with a IP PIN trouble ? I already try to contact them over the phone they are not answering. Using the help desk email I haven't received an answer.

Any ideas ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

IRS IP PIN Problem

Nothing you can do but wait for the IRS to re-open or print and mail your tax return.

**********************************************************************************************
**NOTE*** Due to the Corona virus the IRS is operating short staffed. All field offices are closed and some processing centers are all but closed. Any tax return that requires hand processing will probably have long delays. Mailed returns are not being processed at all at this time. Most phone service has been curtailed.
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue
**********************************************************************************************

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

IRS IP PIN Problem

Thank you @macuser_22.

I sent my the tax form on February 25, 2020 via mail. The situation is that I'm confronting the same the problem at the moment to e-file de covid19 form. 

IRS IP PIN Problem

Do you mean the "non-filer" form?     If you mailed your tax return then  you are not a non-filer.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

IRS IP PIN Problem

@macuser_22 I was referring to the non-filler. It's ok, I will be patience until this whole situation pass.

Thank You 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies