Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Kentucky State Tax Error

I went to link and it says solved.  However, it is not.

Kentucky State Tax Error

Very well put, my thoughts exactly! I’m gonna be heading over to another service at this rate. 

Staven4

Kentucky State Tax Error

I have also experienced the difficulty of missing EIN or SSN for the dependent care care and did not claim this credit nor does it allow my an option to correct it.  Anxiously awaiting corrected updated software so that I can efile my return.

Kentucky State Tax Error

Just talked to Ky Revenue and they knew more than turbo tax.  It is scheduled to be resolved 2/10.  She suggested e-filing then to avoid paper filing because of the delay in paper returns.

Hope this is helpful.

Kentucky State Tax Error

Thank you for checking with KY Revenue.  That was going to be my next call.

Kentucky State Tax Error

If everyone could do this, it would hopefully to escalate action by turbo:

Call Turbo support [phone number removed].      Tell them of the error when trying to filing electronically :

"Returns that do not have an SSN or EIN for............not eligible for electronic filing"

IMPORTANT you want to ask to be added to the TURBO ticket:   IMV-16436

At this point as of 11:13am on 2/8/2022 the ticket is in a status of "Know and trying to fix........"

The more people tagged to this issue, the greater attention it will get.   

Kentucky State Tax Error

how long is it going to take to get this fixed would like to file my federal and state together anyone heard from turbo tax for a time frame

Kentucky State Tax Error

I am also having the same error message and did not claim a credit.

LJG2
Level 1

Kentucky State Tax Error

I am experiencing the same issue with e-filing the Kentucky state return. I spoke with turbo tax about this issue and they indicated that a fix is in the process and an update should be coming within 48 to 72 hours. LI spoke with them on Monday 2/7/2022.

Kentucky State Tax Error

Tuesday February 8, 2022, 1:14P.M. Still no fix, still no email update from TurboTax. Why are they still doing TAXES? Until this is fixed should be SHUTDOWN

Kentucky State Tax Error

I was added Saturday, with no update yet

Kentucky State Tax Error

When I spoke to them Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, they didn't have a clue. And all 3 times acted like it was the first timd they even heard about it

Kentucky State Tax Error

Absolutely! If I had known about this issue I wouldn’t have used Turbo Tax this year. If I have to end up mailing my state return in, you can bet I won’t use them again. This is ridiculous. Of course I paid extra to file my state just like everyone else and it still can’t be e-filed. At the very least we deserve a refund. I’m so annoyed. 

Kentucky State Tax Error

By looking at this Kentucky error post, I would say it's more than a few with this same problem. Over 5700 people following post... 

Kentucky State Tax Error

Why are they still taking customers. Should be posted on their website about their problem. And they should be shut down till issue is resolved 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies