Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DWHodnett
Returning Member

Kentucky State Tax Error

I cannot e-file KY state due to missing EIN or social for a dependent care provider.  I have no dependents.  I applied for no dependent care credits. How can I e-file?

Kentucky State Tax Error

Did they say why they are waiting until the 10th? If they know of a problem and how to fix why the heck aren't they fixing it immediately?

mijosh00

Kentucky State Tax Error

I am having the same issue and do not have any child care or such to report

Kentucky State Tax Error

Same here tried it numerous times same thing when finishing up.Hope its resolved ASAP is like to finish my taxes

Kentucky State Tax Error

Im having this problem too. 

jkd111
Returning Member

Kentucky State Tax Error

This has been a pain for over a week and the turbotax system seems to be inventing forms ...Film credt, child credit, 199a qualified income credit.... NONE of this should have been asked for.....

The way I was able to E-File my state...

I followed anothers advice saved the file backed out and restarted..... Them I went to forms and deleted the extra form it was asking me to fill out.... more then once

Kentucky State Tax Error

My fed went through. Did not get error until I paid for state and fed efile. Irs already accepted. You can't redo after you pay

Kentucky State Tax Error

And yes, they have been aware of this problem at least since the 3rd. Why are they still taking customers, and NOT SHUTDOWN until the issue is fixed?? DOES NOT SOUND VERY PROFESSIONAL 

Kentucky State Tax Error

Agree, they should fix and Refund everyone

Kentucky State Tax Error

I have tried doing this several times & still get the same message when I try to file my Ky state  taxes.  Frankly, I’m tired of entering the same info over & over & deleting forms several times.  Just so it still doesn’t work!!  UGH!!! 

Kentucky State Tax Error

The same thing is going on with me as well and I think this is bull crap because now we have to sit and wait for their air to be solved therefore we ain't gonna get our taxes back until they fix the problem if I would have known that of course I would not have came here to get my taxes done but I come here every year and have been for the past five years. This is insane

Kentucky State Tax Error

It's such a shame that this only is for the state of Kentucky it seems like

Kentucky State Tax Error

I was just able to efile both my federal and Ky state … Looks like it may be fixed 

Kentucky State Tax Error

Thanks for the update. Just let me efile state as well

Kentucky State Tax Error

02/09/2022 @1845 EST, fixed.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies