Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

NC D400 missing? Ready to Efile in NC?

Hello I got email from Intuit that D-400, which was missing for NC in January, it is ready to view, be filled out and ready for efile. But when I went in to turbotax, updated and efiled, it said that TT was unable to file, go and do update and if it does not work file it by mail... Please let me know if I have to wait longer? I was told other programs are able to efile but nit sure why TT is not working at this moment.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I got that e-mail too, but I believe it said D-400s ready for filing, not ready for e-filing.

E-file availability is still 2/24/22 per the TT info.

Yeah...really misleading notice. 

ONLY the Print and mail file is ready ( IF you really want to ) .... but I'm just waiting until the e-filing is ready. 

A Printed tax return is likely to take far longer to get processed, even with the E-file delay.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Turbo Tax let me down this year!  They need to get their act together.

To send a message saying good news you can file now your NC D400, then it says oh sorry it doesn't work!

I do not mind waiting but they should tell us the right info!

The e-mail from TT (assuming it's the same one I just got today) simply says "D-400 forms are now ready."

It doesn't say you can e-file.  It should have been a little clearer, saying, for example: "You can now complete your NC return, and you can mail it in.  However, be aware e-file availability remains 2/24/2022, per our published schedule."

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies