Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cm3835

Where do I enter my quarterly tax deposits?

I do not see a line for quarterly tax deposits.  Also, how do I print after I saved as am PDF?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

To enter the federal (and state) quarterly tax payments you paid, please follow these steps:

1. Click on FederalDeductions & Credits. 
  2. In the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section, click on the Start/Update box next to Estimated Tax Payments
  3. On the next screen, click the ​​​Start/Update box next to Federal estimated taxes for 2020(Form 1040ES).
  4. On the screen, Did you pay estimated taxes for 2020? click the Yes box.
  5. Enter your payment(s) on the next screen, How much did you pay in federal estimated taxes? 
  6. If you made more than four payments, click Add another payment at the bottom of the screen to add another line.
  7. You will be brought back to the Estimated Taxes screen.  If you also made state estimated tax payments, click the Start/Update button next to State estimated taxes for 2020.
  8. On the screen, Did you pay state estimated taxes for 2020? click the Yes box.
  9. Enter your payment(s) on the next screen, How much did you pay in state estimated taxes? 

To print your return please follow these steps:

TurboTax Online

1. In the black bar at the left side of your screen, click on TaxTools > Print Center 
  2. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, click Print, save or preview this year's return.
  3. On the screen, TurboTax Print Center, select Just my tax returns.
  4. Click on the  View or print forms box. 
  5. When the print screen comes up you can select which pages you want to print.

TurboTax CD/Download (Desktop)

1. Go back into your return.
  2. Click on File > Print 
  3. When the Form Selection screen pops up, mark the button for the forms you wish to print.
  4. Click either of the blue boxes--Save as PDF or Preview Print Copy.

You saved it as a PDF?  How do you usually print your pdf files?  What kind of computer or device are you on?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies