- Submit your return through TurboTax using the CRA’s NETFILE service or by mail. Note: If you successfully submit your return using the CRA’s NETFILE service, TurboTax displays your CRA confirmation number. Here’s how to find your NETFILE confirmation number.
- Sign in to your CRA My Account. (Follow these instructions to register for the CRA’s My Account service.)
- The status of your tax return is displayed in the Tax returns section.
Important: Contact the CRA and ask them to place a trace on your return if all of the following apply to you:
- You have confirmed that you have a valid NETFILE confirmation number
- Your CRA My Account does not reflect that your return was received or assessed
- It’s been more than 10 business days since you submitted your return