How do I start a new return in the TurboTax CD/download edition?
To start a new return in the TurboTax CD/download edition, follow the instructions below.
- Open the TurboTax CD/download edition.
- Select File in the upper-left area of TurboTax.
- Select New from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new return.
- How do I start a new return in the online edition of TurboTax?
- How do I install TurboTax for the current tax year after I download it from the Internet?
- In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I buy additional tax returns?
- The CRA 20-return limit