Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john73

TurboTax says my pension income is $5500 more than the total on theT4A forms (including CPP) that I downloaded from the CRA. What other pensions might I have w/o slips?.

4 Replies

TurboTax says my pension income is $5500 more than the total on theT4A forms (including CPP) that I downloaded from the CRA. What other pensions might I have w/o slips?.

Have you reported foreign pension, or received split pension amounts as transferee?
john73

So far as I know, no to both questions. My only pensions are CPP and my former employer's, which is split into two portions, but both are reported in T4As.
john73

Thanks, I will give that a try.

Can only suggest you edit out /zero out all the downloaded entries from AFR and renter your amounts manually from the T-slips you have received
It's also possible AFR has downloaded a duplicated or invalid slip from the CRA database.
Check all the T4A and T4A(P) entries carefully.