Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amcrowly

On error checking, accidently hit "no income", now it is not recognizing the t4s I entered, shows no income

I had entered my t-4s, at the review return step is said I had an error, there was a drop down with "do you have income", I didn't change it to "yes" and proceeded.  Now my return shows no income, even though I still have the t-4s.

3 Replies

On error checking, accidently hit "no income", now it is not recognizing the t4s I entered, shows no income

Changing the answer to "Is your income zero" should not affect whether your T4 income is recognized.  Please go to Review > Bottom Line (Tax Summaries) and click on the Detailed Tax Summary link to see if you have an amount on line 101.

amcrowly

No amount in 101...  The T-4s are still in there when I go back to the income entry section, but at the summary in the final return, the income is shown as "zero".

To ensure you receive the proper guidance, please contact our phone support team using the steps in the FAQ below.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013