Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gascah

Why I cannot print 2014 tax return or any other info...of tubrotax ? I have 3 hp printers, same results...?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Why I cannot print 2014 tax return or any other info...of tubrotax ? I have 3 hp printers, same results...?

If you are having printer problems, you can always select the "Save PDF copy for your records" option. This will allow you to save a copy of the printout of your tax return in a document that can be printed from any computer.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If you are having printer problems, you can always select the "Save PDF copy for your records" option. This will allow you to save a copy of the printout of your tax return in a document that can be printed from any computer.

I would visit hp's website to trouble shoot your printer issues: http://support.hp.com/ca-en/products/printers/

I tried to print my returns today for review.  There were several pages that printed with large gaps and missing information.  They were 1040 V and all of my Kansas return (4 pages).  I tried rebooting to no avail. I tried saving to PDF and got the same results.  Those pages won't print. I am using an Epson p400 and have had no other printing problems with the printer.  I am using a MacBookPro computer with up to date operating system and I have downloaded all Turbo Tax updates.  Don't know where to turn now.  Afraid that even the electronic filing of some forms will be compromised.

Sorry, wrote a problem where an answer was indicated.