TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Which TurboTax product should I use if I'm self-employed?

SOLVEDby TurboTax72Updated July 19, 2022

If you're self-employed or earn self-employment income (for example, you're an independent contractor, freelancer, consultant, or sole proprietor), we recommend choosing one of the following products to do your tax return:

While you can use any of our products to do your return, our self-employment products provide extra guidance to help you recognize eligible expenses, credits and deductions you can claim.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads