Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oakster7

Hello: I attempted to complete my 2016 return last week but it was done incorrectly. I didn't send it in to the CRA yet. Can you confirm this for me?

Yes I want to do my 2016 return over again now but need to ensure nothing was sent in yet as it pertains to my attempt last week.
Thanks.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Hello: I attempted to complete my 2016 return last week but it was done incorrectly. I didn't send it in to the CRA yet. Can you confirm this for me?

Not to worry; you couldn't have transmitted your return to the CRA. CRA's NETFILE service doesn't open for submissions until February 20th, 2017.

The button to transmit your return to NETFILE is currently disabled in all versions of TurboTax. It will become available when CRA opens for the season.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Not to worry; you couldn't have transmitted your return to the CRA. CRA's NETFILE service doesn't open for submissions until February 20th, 2017.

The button to transmit your return to NETFILE is currently disabled in all versions of TurboTax. It will become available when CRA opens for the season.