Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stasjes

Hi. I registered for Audit defense for my return, but not my wife's return. I would like to register her tax return now with Audit defense. Thanks

I haven' t sent in the returns as yet. I would like to get her tax return protected as well.
5 Replies

Hi. I registered for Audit defense for my return, but not my wife's return. I would like to register her tax return now with Audit defense. Thanks

You will need to go back into her tax return and on the left hand side scroll down and you will see Audit Defense- you can then purchase it from there. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

stasjes

Hi

• there is nothing on the left(or right side) showing anything about audit defence registration 
  • thanks!

If you are using TurboTax online or EasySteps- Once you sign into your return on the left hand side go down to Review- click on drop down arrow and scroll down to Audit Defense.

stasjes

Hi

I have Turbo Tax Small business DVD. Will it work on this? Thanks again!

Once you are on your wifes return- go to the top of the page and click on "Easy Steps".  If you are having trouble I'd suggest you contact our phone support team to assist further. You can contact them at 1-888-829-8608.