Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xhaos

How do I change my phone number for 2 step verification?

How do I change my phone number for alternate account recovery?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

To change your phone number, log in to TurboTax Online, open a return and then select "Account Settings" from the bottom of the black left side menu. This will open another page for the Intuit Account Manager. There select "Sign In & Security", then click on "Phone" and you will be able to change your phone number.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

To change your phone number, log in to TurboTax Online, open a return and then select "Account Settings" from the bottom of the black left side menu. This will open another page for the Intuit Account Manager. There select "Sign In & Security", then click on "Phone" and you will be able to change your phone number.

If you no longer have the same phone number how do you even log-in to you're account to change it to the new phone number when everytime you try to sign into you're account it wants to send a confirmation text message to even log-in to the old phone number I'm trying to change....which again I don't have anymore so I can't recieve the text confirmation to even log-in.....so how do I change my phone number then?

Xhaos

Thanks for your accurate and helpful response