Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I file return if system keeps bumping back to review? Review has been completed with no errors.

5 Replies

How do I file return if system keeps bumping back to review? Review has been completed with no errors.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.  This issue will be resolved when NETFILE reopens on February 24, 2020.  You will be able to file your return at that time.

Kalin_mo

I keep getting: "Warning: You Did Not Run Review" when I have completed all the reviews.

As mentioned by TurboTaxMary-Ann in the previous post, we apologize and we are working on the issue at hand, this will be resolved on or before the opening of Netfile, February 24th, 2020.

We appreciate your patience.

cnmacdon

Well it's the 24th and you haven't seemed to resolve it.

@cnmacdon - Our team is aware of the issue and is working on resolving it by the end of the week.

In the meantime, try this workaround:

• Click on the Magnifying Glass icon.
  • Type Audit Defence.
  • Click Go.
  • Click through all the screens that appear after Audit Defence until they get to the File screen again.

If after taking these steps, the issue persists, please come back by end of day Friday, February 28th,2020! Your patience is greatly appreciated!