Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix a problem with an authentication code required to submit my return?

3 Replies

How do I fix a problem with an authentication code required to submit my return?

Are you using the online edition of TurboTax and trying to submit a prepayment code? 

If you have a prepayment code,  here's how to use it: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648021

SM7416
Returning Member

Hello,   There is no place to add my license code so I tried to add it at the end in the box that's titled coupon code. Just said something went wrong and try again. Several times later and even tried a new sign in and still no luck. There is no way it wants to accept my license code. I bought my turbo tax package with the license code. I have no disc drive but I should be able to add the code to the online version.
Thanks Doug
SM7416
Returning Member

I purchased my software from Costco. Went on line and signed into turbotax. When I was finished it would not let me enter my authentication code