Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I fix the donor consent indicator? It will not let me netfile what is wrong?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I fix the donor consent indicator? It will not let me netfile what is wrong?

someone else posted a fix that worked for me - just netfiled.

go back to the side bar, under the 'my info' section and select the one that says "[your name]'s Canadian citizenship" section

there a piece of that section that you have to manually select regarding organ tissue donor contact etcetc.... answer those questions and you're good to go

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Same issue here. Did anyone figure out the solution. Please post. 

dougatt4

I'm having the donor consent issue also. Message says value of 0 is invalid.

same here

someone else posted a fix that worked for me - just netfiled.

go back to the side bar, under the 'my info' section and select the one that says "[your name]'s Canadian citizenship" section

there a piece of that section that you have to manually select regarding organ tissue donor contact etcetc.... answer those questions and you're good to go

I'm wondering if it's because of the holiday today? 

This issue will be fixed shortly- for now you can  go to "My Info" click on (Name) Canadian Citizenship and make sure that you answer the questions " Do you authorize the CRA to share your name and email address with the Government of Nunavut to contact you about organ and tissue donation, and to maintain the organ and tissue Donor Registry?

This happened to those who transferred from last year.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

That worked! Thank you so much! 

dougatt4

Thank you!

jml77

never mind, i figured it out.