Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to make adjustments to my filed returns and submit them online to the CRA via ReFILE but the link to ReFILE is not working properly.

4 Replies

I'd like to make adjustments to my filed returns and submit them online to the CRA via ReFILE but the link to ReFILE is not working properly.

Can you please provide more information about your problem? What happens when you click the Refile button? Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? Have you already received your notice of assessment?

EMS43

I am having the same problem - I click the reFILE button and just get a new tab opening with the message "Not Found. Redirecting to https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/canada-english/help/03/en-ca". I can't see any obvious way around this, and I can't edit my existing return in TurboTax. Please help! I received my express NoA from CRA already (but not a "regular" NoA) -- though I don't really see how that affects this error in TurboTax.

@EMS43 Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

EMS43

I will telephone as this does not work at all -- clearing cache or using a different browser still results in the error you see attached

Slide1.JPG