Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg17

I did my taxes, and got the Premium audit defense add-on.I got billed the $50 for premium but never received the email of the details of the Audit Defence membership

I did my taxes for 2018 several days ago, and selected a standard return plus Premium Audit defense. I was charged the $19.99 plus the $49.99 plus taxes and received the payment confirmation email, and then received the "Thank you for purchasing Premium" email giving me an IDnotify account.... it also said "You’ll also receive a separate email containing the details of your Audit Defence membership from our partner, TaxResources, Inc.Thanks again for purchasing Premium. You made the right choice!"

However, I never received this email, what do I do?

3 Replies

I did my taxes, and got the Premium audit defense add-on.I got billed the $50 for premium but never received the email of the details of the Audit Defence membership

Below is the information you would have received via email. 

On that page, there is a link "Learn more about Canada TaxResources Inc."- click on it for the information that would have been provided for the Audit Defense Membership.

Get a tax pro on your side with Audit Defence -https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/audit-defence.jsp
slayden87

I'm in the same boat and their response isn't helpful. I did not recieve an email with my tax audit information like in previous years

@slayden87 - If the above has not helped, please contact our support team for further assistance. Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care):
I want to talk to someone. How do I phone you? - https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013