Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slayden87

I did my taxes and got the Premium audit defense add-on.I got billed the $50 for premium but never received the email of the details of the Audit Defence membership.

After purchasing Premium, I didn't get an email as stated below with my audit defence information. This is the only email I got:

---

Thanks for purchasing PremiumYou now have ID theft coverage through our trusted partner, IDnotify. To get started, simply register your account:

Register my account

After you register, you’ll be able to access your secure portal to review details of any alerts regarding your personal data.

If you have any questions, contact our support team at 888-296-6560, or by email memberservices@idnotify.com

You’ll also receive a separate email containing the details of your Audit Defence membership from our partner,  TaxResources, Inc. Thanks again for purchasing Premium. You made the right choice!

Sincerely,

The TurboTax Team

1 Reply

I did my taxes and got the Premium audit defense add-on.I got billed the $50 for premium but never received the email of the details of the Audit Defence membership.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please keep your receipt and sign into the site directly.