If only your husband's tax return was filed you will go back to your return;
- In the upper-right area of TurboTax, select Find.
- In the Find field, type “NETFILE.”
- From the list of results, select NETFILE your tax return and then select Go.
- If you see the Do you want to register for CRA’s online mail? step, select the option you prefer and then select Continue.
- On the Filing your return(s) step, select the NETFILE CRA button.
- If you’ve prepared a return for your spouse/partner together with yours, your returns must be filed one at a time. You’ll need to select the NETFILE CRA button for each of your returns. TurboTax will bring you back to this step to file the second return once the first return has been filed.
- On the NETFILE your Return to the CRA step, select Agree and NETFILE. TurboTax then transmits your return to the CRA for you.
- On the pop-up Congratulations! step, select Continue.
- A NETFILE confirmation number appears on The CRA received your NETFILE return step to confirm your return has been successfully received by the CRA.
Actually there is a error loop in the program whereby after submitting one tax return and try to submit spouses it asks for entry of spouses DOB but there is no place to put it.
Really a pain!
how do you get around this? It won’t file to CRA without that entry???!!!