Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mobalaska

I filed my tax refund for $2159.08 on March 01, 2023, but when I checked my CRA, there was no record of my submission. The status on TurboTax still shows in progress

received a confirmation email from TurboTax after submitting my return, which included my filing reference number. However, when I entered this number on the CRA website to track my submission, it showed no record found. I'm worried that my refund might be delayed or lost. Please let me know what steps I can take to resolve this matter as soon as possible. Thank you for your assistance.
3 Replies

I filed my tax refund for $2159.08 on March 01, 2023, but when I checked my CRA, there was no record of my submission. The status on TurboTax still shows in progress

Was the email that you received a confirmation of your TurboTax purchase, or did it have a NETFILE confirmation number? If you didn't get a NETFILE confirmation number, then your return was not sent.

If you did get a NETFILE confirmation number, but the CRA is still not showing that they received your return, you should contact them. 

If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere, you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: Contact the Canada Revenue Agency

I filed my 2023 return on April 3, 2023 for $1075.54 refund, but CRA is showing no record of my submission.

@DebMMellikov Did you get a NETFILE confirmation number? If you didn't get a NETFILE confirmation number, then your return was not sent.

If you did get a NETFILE confirmation number, but the CRA is still not showing that they received your return, you should contact them. 

If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere, you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: Contact the Canada Revenue Agency