Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I filed the 2022 tax return on April 07 2023 after the payments and some reason the tax return did not efile to CRA, now how do I go back to Turboax online to re efile to CRA , please kindly advise. Thank you

I filed the 2022 tax return on April 07 2023 after the payments and some reason the tax return did not efile to CRA, now how do I go back to Turboax online to re efile to CRA , please kindly advise. Thank you

1 Reply

Log back into your TurboTax online account and open up your return- On the bottom left hand side go to the "Review" section- and continue until you get to the file section 🙂 It will then ask if you want to print to mail  your return or NetFile- You will click on NetFile my return and continue- you will keep going until you see that it has been filed by receiving a CRA NetFile confirmation code.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.