Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

I found an error in turbotax but they won't call me back to correct. CRA nicely helped and let me fix my return, took 2hrs but $800 saved. 100% accurate????

5 Replies

I found an error in turbotax but they won't call me back to correct. CRA nicely helped and let me fix my return, took 2hrs but $800 saved. 100% accurate????

This TurboTax FAQ tells you how to submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculations Guarantee:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/turbotax-support/en-ca/help-article/tax-return/submit-claim-tur...

Returning Member

Thanks, but I fixed my return with CRA help.  Wouldn't have been caught by CRA either as Turbotax boosted my income and missed an associated deduction.  Should be fixed, so others don't lose out.

Can you clarify what you mean that it missed an associated deduction?

Returning Member

The TurboTax error is in the HBP.  It incorrectly would not let me include my required 2023 HBP repayment, thus increasing my income and my taxes.

We will look into this. Thank you for your feedback.