Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlkarman

I paid for proreview, but when i returned to the review section, it just took me right through to the net file sections with out telling me what to do for the proreview?

So i checked and tried what you are suggesting on other returns, however, when i click the continue on the applicable screen it just takes me to the next screen and eventually to the filing section.

Can i get a refund, and how do i apply.

3 Replies

I paid for proreview, but when i returned to the review section, it just took me right through to the net file sections with out telling me what to do for the proreview?

According to our records, it appears as if you've purchased both a download edition of our software and a TurboTax Live Assist & Review (online) return.

Can you specify what product you're trying to initiate a review from? The process is different between the download version and the online version.
jlkarman1

I guess it must have been the online version. i was not aware i purchased the online version as well. I have no record telling me to down load a version of the software.

Here's how you initiate a review in our TurboTax Assist & Review (online) edition: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3456106