Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still haven't received an RC62 slip to be able to do my 2016 taxes. It is now nearing the end of March. What should I do?

My daughter was born in early 2016, I've been waiting for an RC62 in the mail since just after her birthday- It is now nearing the end of March, and still have not received the form. What should I do?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I still haven't received an RC62 slip to be able to do my 2016 taxes. It is now nearing the end of March. What should I do?

If you are registered for the My Account service on the Canada Revenue Agency, you can log into your account and get the information for the RC62 that you need.  If you are not registered for the My Account service on the Canada Revenue Agency website, you can contact the Canada Revenue Agency at 1 800 959 8281 and they will be able to provide you with the details.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are registered for the My Account service on the Canada Revenue Agency, you can log into your account and get the information for the RC62 that you need.  If you are not registered for the My Account service on the Canada Revenue Agency website, you can contact the Canada Revenue Agency at 1 800 959 8281 and they will be able to provide you with the details.