Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have a live agent to do a Assist & Review on my returns on Saturday, April 13/24 approx late afternoon? Betty & Leonard (deceased) returns?

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is it possible to have a live agent to do a Assist & Review on my returns on Saturday, April 13/24 approx late afternoon? Betty & Leonard (deceased) returns?

We are sorry about your losses. 

Unfortunately, you will need to enter a request for them to contact you to do a full review. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

Yes, I would love some help with my return so that I can carry on.   Thank you   

View solution in original post

5 Replies

We are sorry about your losses. 

Unfortunately, you will need to enter a request for them to contact you to do a full review. 

Yes, I would love some help with my return so that I can carry on.   Thank you   

Did you purchase TurboTax Assist & Review yet? If not, here is where you will go to purchase TurboTax Assist & Review

Once in your return, you will be able to click on Tax Kit in the menu as seen below and it will open a page where you will see Connect with an Expert. Click on it and you will be asked to enter some information and someone will contact you back to do a review of your taxes. 

I was very happy for the assistance.  Out of 10, they got 10.

You are welcome and thank you for the good report. We appreciate it.