Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My T slips show Tax Deductions of $2745.89 and my return shows $21,619.35 and has been submitted to Intuit. How can I resolve this.

I should not have a refund of $18,000.00+ and I have submitted my return.  What can I do to change this.  I have checked all slips and have entered the correct amounts.  We do have split income.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My T slips show Tax Deductions of $2745.89 and my return shows $21,619.35 and has been submitted to Intuit. How can I resolve this.

Hi

Is the split income from pension amounts?  If so, the system will assign a prorated portion of taxes paid based on split amount.

The 18K does seem excessive, I am sure CRA will catch this, however, it is best to call them and disclose the error.  1-800-959-8281

Christine

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hi

Is the split income from pension amounts?  If so, the system will assign a prorated portion of taxes paid based on split amount.

The 18K does seem excessive, I am sure CRA will catch this, however, it is best to call them and disclose the error.  1-800-959-8281

Christine