Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

adrian68866
Returning Member

Why does My federal refund status says Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available was it rejected? Yesterday it was showing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

Why does My federal refund status says Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available was it rejected? Yesterday it was showing

No, if it was rejected it would state rejected. Once your return is accepted, you will get a PATH message.

Please see this information in the link below: Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go phone app will be updated with projected deposit dates for early EITC / ACTC refund filers on February 17. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so Where’s My Refund? remains the best way to check the status of a refund.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043en.pdf 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

7 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

It looks like your question was cut off. What was reflected yesterday?
adrian68866
Returning Member

The tracking system but today nothing shows , only = Your tax return is still being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available and does not show refund amount either, I don’t understand. Was it rejected or what? I did clam my son and have eic
adrian68866
Returning Member

How about my ny refund , if im in audit what does that mean?
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

No, if it was rejected it would state rejected. Once your return is accepted, you will get a PATH message.

Please see this information in the link below: Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go phone app will be updated with projected deposit dates for early EITC / ACTC refund filers on February 17. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so Where’s My Refund? remains the best way to check the status of a refund.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2043en.pdf 

adrian68866
Returning Member

Thank you so much for clearing this up
adrian68866
Returning Member

How about my ny refund , if im in audit what does that mean?
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to contact the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance as I am not permitted to answer this type of question:

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302452</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies