Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassier66

How do I edit a tax return? It's just ready to be sent. I only have 2 tries left with cra

1 Reply

How do I edit a tax return? It's just ready to be sent. I only have 2 tries left with cra

If you have already filed your tax return, and you need to edit or make changes to it, you can do this in three different ways: through CRA My account, ReFile using your tax return, or by email.  To refile your tax return, please follow the instruction on this FAQ to see the process of filing adjustments to a Federal Tax return – I have filed my tax return. Can I still make changes? 

Please also visit How can I Amend my Tax Return? to see the rules and limitations for each amendment method and to have a better understanding of which one can be your better choice.

Note that to make changes in your tax return you must wait to receive your notice of assessment before making any changes to your tax return. For further information visit  How to change your tax return After you have filed.

Please also be aware that TurboTax does not have ReFILE services available for residents of Quebec.

If you need any further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using TurboTax