Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

michael39

How to I print the summary sheet that includes information like effective tax rate? Now that I have file, the summary sheet doesn't appear available.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

How to I print the summary sheet that includes information like effective tax rate? Now that I have file, the summary sheet doesn't appear available.

Be sure your return has been accepted by the IRS before going back in to your return.

Here is how to print the summary sheet:

You need to download your tax return using Print Center and choose the option for all worksheets.

1. Sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page
  2. Scroll down and click on Add a state. 
  3. This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.
  4. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 
  5. Then click on Print Center
  6. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Be sure your return has been accepted by the IRS before going back in to your return.

Here is how to print the summary sheet:

You need to download your tax return using Print Center and choose the option for all worksheets.

1. Sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page
  2. Scroll down and click on Add a state. 
  3. This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.
  4. Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 
  5. Then click on Print Center
  6. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?

Don527
Returning Member

CassLO,

Thank you for that.

Both of my returns have been accepted.

I have those summary sheets for state and federal taxes going back many years and was surprised the federal sheet didn't show up and be printed this year.

I'm really hesitant to go back to my 2019 and work forward.

I was hoping it would be simpler.

I'm going to pass on pursuing this any further.

I appreciate the efforts by you and the others involved.

Stay well.

Don

dajeana32

How to I print the summary sheet that includes information like effective tax rate?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

To print out all the worksheets, including the TurboTax worksheets used to fill in the return, there should be an option to download all forms and worksheets in the Print Center.

The general instructions are: How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year in TurboTax Online?  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-thi...

For the future, best practices would include downloading the PDF with all worksheets when prompted when filing the return, but you may want to actually not store the file on the computer. See: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-data-file/help/how-can-i-protect-the-tax-files-on-my-computer/...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies