Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I applied my tax return 3days ago but still didn't got my Express NOA?

9 Replies

Did you get a NETFILE confirmation number? If not, then your return was not filed successfully.

yes i got the confirmation number. 

Have you checked your CRA My Account to see if it's there?

on cra account It says its in process. I wonder if i made an error doing my taxes! i did first time by own and turbo tax expert checked it before i submit but he didn't check thoroughly. 

If it says "In Progress" in MyAccount, then the CRA is currently reviewing your return. It doesn't necessary mean there is something wrong, just that they are taking some time. 

similar case with mine.. i applied 20 days back through tax agent, and I did not receive noa, is it normal?

@spolisetty Did you get a NETFILE confirmation number? Have you checked your CRA My Account to see if your NOA is there?

Thanks for the reply. Yes we got the confirmation number. But I could not create my cra account yet. Cra says to wait till I receive my noa.  I am just wondering is it normal for cra to take this much time to access a file. It's been 25 days so far.

@spolisetty You should contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to find out what is happening with your return. 

If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere, you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: Contact the Canada Revenue Agency