Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I receive Error message code 180006A, NA, NA how do I correct?

It says to complete street address and postal code on rental propertyformT776.  I completed rental address info where there was space, but got error message 180006A and do not know how to correct. Where can I do this?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

There are two lines on the T776 form where you need to enter your address - the first is number (where you enter the street number), and the second is Street, PO Box (where you enter the name of the street).

View solution in original post

5 Replies
vipertabz

where do I find this T776 form?

There are two lines on the T776 form where you need to enter your address - the first is number (where you enter the street number), and the second is Street, PO Box (where you enter the name of the street).

Hoarder68

I have the same problem so can't netfile.

The program won't let me enter the location so I can't netfile.

I think this is an error with Turbotax.

Tell me if you find a solution.

The T776 does NOT have separate lines for the address. It's ONE line for the whole address.  No characters, no commas etc and still can't netfile. 

@TurboTax-Esther Have you tried selecting everything from the box and deleting it before retyping the address? If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Also, the post above may have been referring to TurboTax Online, which has a box for each part of the address, including the street number.