Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lex1494

Why did this CRA autofill option diappear?

I began my CRA autofill like I do every year... Mine linked successfully and I moved on to my husband's. He is out of town right now so could not sign in to his CRA to autofill this very moment. I tried to skip his autofill for now - which I've been able to in previous years and I was not able to click the skip button at all.. So I had to sign out of the session... When I signed back in the whole Autofill option completely disappeared and I have not been able to find it or get it back.. I've never encountered an issue like this before with TurboTax or the Autofill option before.. Quite confusing. 
I didn't have any error code pop up when I went through my steps so I'm not sure what is happening.
3 Replies

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I'm having the same issue, using Turbotax Online. 

I'm logged into my CRA account but the option to import is not there on the "Securely Import your Tax Info" step.  The big button is just not there. 

@jmcisaac101 Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.